YOTMITRW

L O C A L - L I Q U I D 

P A Y - A T T E N T I O N - F O C U S 


Reality

Can never not

Dawn. 


Cyclic seasons

Come here

A Gain. 


Be all ways this 

For, Ever, 

So so simple. 


Time immemorial 

Time irrelevant 

Time artifice. 


The One Simple 

Shape 

Of time less 

Water; 

Irresistible 

Everywhere, 

all ready full flowing fine subtle

Encompassed! 


So come, 

Dive in,

All warmly welcome, 

Be more fully wet, 

Be more of who you 

simply 

already

Are. 

 E V E R - S O - S I M P L E - S E A ? 

Comments

LIGHT HEARTED πŸ’• LIFE’S SENSUALITY

"Let's Drive Down and Look At The Ocean"

Run With The Wolf.

Sea, The Morning Star

Working with Hedera Hashgraph to support the next generation of distributed ledger technology.

Light Desert High Ways