I Pray For





"Throw everything away, forget about it all! 
You are learning too much, 
remembering too much, 
trying too hard . . . 

relax a little bit, 
give life a chance to flow its own way, 
unassisted by your mind and effort. 

Stop directing the river’s flow"


~Mooji

I pray that you keep releasing the past, the old burdens of what didn’t work,
I pray you let go of vintage baggage, stuck energy that drains
I pray you remove black and white pictures of what failed in the art of being the colours of joy. 

I pray you keep going where you are received, appreciated and loved. 
I pray you make the decisions to not go back to or touch what hurts you, steals your joy or your peace. 

I pray that you remove yourself from what doesn’t freely give joy. 
I pray that you remove yourself from what’s not choosing you. 
I pray that you love yourself so much that you’ll only choose what you love, and what’s loving you

LIGHT HEARTED πŸ’• LIFE’S SENSUALITY

"Let's Drive Down and Look At The Ocean"

Run With The Wolf.

Sea, The Morning Star

Working with Hedera Hashgraph to support the next generation of distributed ledger technology.

Light Desert High Ways