Trusted Intuition

 
"The Money"
#shot
 
I began to notice that all of the people I respected and trusted were simultaneously care-free and deeply human at the same time.
They were harmoniously connected to their core Being, first and foremost,
They were present with them Self.

In their presence I got the sense that their integrations, their spacious emptiness even, had not come about through some kind of willful repression, or through entering into a kind of altered state of drug altered reality or addictive bypassing or repetitive patterning, but rather, sometimes eye-openingly so, through a descent into their own raw, vulnerable humanity from a place of wisdom, patience, and deep compassion.

For them Self.

And without this grounded self knowledge, first, the dependent yogic path is ultimately a futile facade.

LIGHT HEARTED πŸ’• LIFE’S SENSUALITY

"Let's Drive Down and Look At The Ocean"

Run With The Wolf.

Sea, The Morning Star

Working with Hedera Hashgraph to support the next generation of distributed ledger technology.

Light Desert High Ways